Monday, January 7, 2008

snapshots of Christmas...

Here are a few photos from our very busy but enjoyable Christmas..


Our Christmas tree, which is completely decorated with my collection of snowflakes. It is the closest thing I can get to a white Christmas here in Australia. The kids each have a small tree which they can decorate however they choose, which is where all the precious handmade kindy ornaments and the like hang.



A close up of a couple of my gorgeous snowflakes. I am a bit of a purist in that they can only be white, clear or silver. I love the thrill of finding a new one and, with just a few exceptions, each snowflake oranament is unique, just like the real thing.


Christmas cards drying. Yes, the snowflake theme continues!

2 comments:

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

Dear Mondo cherry - these are beautiful cards - you guys are very talented !!

All Things Bright and Beautiful... said...

sorry - I misread it - YOU are very talented! :-)