Sunday, June 29, 2008

inspiration...


I just love the colours of these cute little coin purses.  I picked these up for practically nothing at the Lifeline Bookfest that was held in Brisbane a few weeks ago.  Advertised as the biggest second hand book sale in the world, it has thousands of books, puzzles, dvds and videos and all sorts of other bits and bobs.  These purses were hidden in some hand made bags in various satin fabrics that were piled high in boxes.  Not knowing quite what I was going to do with them, I restrained myself and only bought 20!  At 50c each, I should have bought many more. Especially since all the money raised goes to charity.  I have to own up to not being quite so disciplined when it came to the puzzles and children's books...

1 comment:

Millie said...

This is such a delicious pic! Don't feel bad about buying so many, as they look so wonderful grouped together. A bright & colourful reminder that winter won't be forever.
Millie ^_^