Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm dreaming of butterflies...

Time for another party at my place - this time it is my just-turned-four year old's butterfly party. I spent last night sewing party bags from felt with beaded butterflies on the front.  Next job is to make matching hairclips.  I know that I am creating work for myself, but I really enjoy the challenge of making decorations and take home goodies to match a theme. I sometimes think that the job of the celebrity party planner would be great fun - spending other peoples' money and really being able to run with your imagination. I'm not so sure that I would enjoy dealing with some of the clients and solving the inevitable problems though! In reality, five parties a year is enough for me.

Here are the butterfly invitations before I wrote the party details on them. 

2 comments:

Millie said...

These are just the cutest creations! All your effort was worth it, the end result is so delightful. How clever you are!
Millie ^_^

driftwood shack said...

These are really cute-we want to see more....