Thursday, August 14, 2008

cute as a button...


Thought this framed design from our new mondo cherry range would be perfect in the room that my three daughters share. It can be so hard to find artwork for children's rooms that won't date as they grow.  This works beautifully with the reds and pinks already in their room and, when it is time for a change, it will look super in the living areas of my house when I bring in some colour for spring.  I love the flexibility of being able to move art and decorative objects in and out of different rooms. It can be like getting a whole new look for no cost!

We have had such fun designing these new button pictures and will post some more photos soon.

6 comments:

Willow Decor: said...

What a great piece of art - Thanks for visiting and for your comments! I will be frequenting your blog often!

Kimberlee said...

Gorgeous! You ladies are so clever! I think my little god daughter Ruby needs one of these, will you be putting them on your Etsy site? x

A-M said...

Just gorgeous and yes it's a piece that can be carried through the ages.
A-M xx

mondo cherry said...

Yes Kimberlee, we will be putting them on Etsy as soon as we sort out the bast way to post them! Oh, for more time in the day!
Clare

Amanda said...

Wow Clare, I love this new range. You girls are so creative!

ness lockyer said...

Hey Ladies, Will you be making this up in the feather fabric?? You are so talented. Ness xx