Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm so excited...


I found them! I have been looking for a very long time for some of these French cafe chairs for my garden, and yesterday I stumbled across them when I wasn't really looking. Isn't that always the way? They are perfect - a nice amount of weathering (so I don't need to worry about the occasional drenching) and sturdy enough for my hubby to be comfy. This style of chair is quite hard to come by in Brisbane, so I must just have been in the right spot at the right time. Now to find a table....!

10 comments:

Porchlight Interiors said...

Gorgeous chairs - great find!

sarah said...

you lucky lucky thing, i am looking for EXACTLY the same for outside the cottage, I haven't seen anything like them, maybe in a real shop but I'm not paying those prices

great find!

All Things Blue said...

Congrats on your find - the chairs are lovely.
Best wishes!

Teal Chic said...

Great chair! Wondeful find :)

Tootie said...

I love the chairs, and your blog. I found you from another blog. :-)

Tootie
http://turtletalkwithtootie.blogspot.com/

lily-g said...

What a great find i love those chairs too and they just get better with age x

Millie said...

Oh la la ! I'm greeeen with envy!
Millie ^_^

Kimberlee said...

Now THEY are fantastic! love them! - and yes, always the way when you aren't looking. Clare, thanks for dropping by my blog and I agree, never attempt anything without first having your morning coffee! x

Kristine said...

Great find. And they are that perfect shade of green that the French do so well.

Villa Anna said...

Clare, they are so lovely! I adore these cafe style chairs. Score!

Anna :)