Friday, September 19, 2008

Little Cotton Rabbits...


We mondo cherry girls have always been sew-ers and stick-ers, but none of us have ever been knitters.  Although our grandma (susiq's mother) has provided us with fantastic knitted jumpers throughout our childhood, and made our babies precious shawls and cardigans, the most we have ever managed is half a scarf!  Which might be why all of us are completely in love with these adorable knitted creatures by Little Cotton Rabbits.  Even if you have no kiddies to spoil, or your own children are grown, and well and truly past the soft toy stage, we still think it would be hard to resist the cheeky monkeys, lovable rabbits and perfect pigs.  How could you possibly choose just one!

If you want one of these gorgeous creations you have to be very quick as Julie sells them as fast as she can make them.  It is a good idea to join the mailing list to find out when new toys will be coming up for sale.  Julie also has a wonderful blog in which she shares the highs and lows of her day to day life and her creative endeavors.


5 comments:

Millie said...

Clare these are just gorgeous! As you know I'm an abject failure in the sewing dept., but much to my amazement I can actually knit quite well. So I'm totally in love with these - the little monkey particularly tugs at me. Am straight over to have a look at Julie's site - have a super weekend.
Millie ^_^

please sir said...

These are so adorable! I want to cuddle up with one!

viera said...

Thanks you for sharing.These toys are so cute.
Have a great weekend

Kimberlee said...

ok. I need one of every one of those little precious things, and so does my god daughter!!! thanks for sharing! x

Villa Anna said...

OMG!! These are ADORABLE! That elephant - that monkey - that panda! I can't choose which is my favourite lol.

Anna :)