Wednesday, October 22, 2008

finally...


Hooray! It seems as though my little Jemima has finally decided to walk at 18 months. Having two big brothers and two big sisters, who are constantly picking her up and carting her around, she certainly hasn't had any need to walk before now. Either that or it was just plain laziness! She is now working out though that there might be some advantages to this walking business and loves the cheer squad that appears clapping and screeching when she attempts a few steps. I alternate between feeling relived that I won't be carrying her heavy little body around all the time (can you see those chubby little legs?), and very sad that my baby is growing up. Time for another one! 

Only kidding...

5 comments:

Millie said...

A huge milestone for the too cute Miss Jemima! With an audience like that she is bound to be a performer for life.
Millie ^_^

Kimberlee said...

Oh she is gorgeous - and all in their own time. I bet she ends up being a champion sprinter!!

the happy sparrow said...

Well done Jemima!!!

Catherine said...

Love those little pudgy feet, and her lovely little dress.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I am going to have a really good look at yours.
Catherine

A-M said...

Just precious! A-M xx