Wednesday, November 26, 2008

do you doodle?...


Doodle: (verb) to draw lines, shapes etc. especially when you are bored or thinking about something else. Oxford Dictionary, 2005.

Are you a doodle-er? All three of us are and, funnily enough, some of our doodles are quite similar. We all draw lots of flowers and swirly lines, which apparently indicates that we are romantic with a desire to blossom and possibly slightly obsessive! These doodles are a small sample of susieq's prolific collection (obviously we talk to her on the phone for too long!) - she saves them for future inspiration. If we ever get round to designing our own fabric they will be a great starting point.

What do your doodles say about you? 

3 comments:

OLIVEAUX said...

Absolutely! I have a notebook on my desk at work for messages etc and most of it is filled with doodles, somehow it helps me think!

Fiona Taylor said...

Fabulous doodles! I will look forward to the fabric range, bedding, scrapbooking papers and wrapping papers :)

A-M said...

I used to doodle but I don't anymore... what does that mean? Have my creative juices all but dried up? I have included Mondo Cherry in a little challenge over at my blog. I would love you to play along. A-M xx