Wednesday, November 12, 2008

a glitch....


Well it seems as though the technology goblins have visited both JJ and I over the last few days, and we are completely unable to upload any photos. (I wonder if it is the same goblins that have been responsible for delaying the tooth fairy's visit?) Complaints to our help desk (my techo husband) have so far fallen on deaf (ie far too busy) ears. Consequently, I include with this post a random photo of some intricately painted shutters that susieq took on her travels around Dubai. They are very beautiful though! Hopefully, posts will resume as normal tomorrow...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Don't you just wish you had a real help desk you could call? My mum thinks I am an expert at computers because I use one at work all day, so she's always asking me all sorts of strange questions about her computer, but she doesn't seem to understand that if I have a problem at work I just ring help desk, and hey presto, they fix it!

Millie said...

No worries girls - we'll still be here!
Millie ^_^

A-M said...

Don't you love it when they are too busy and they have the nous. Hang in there. A-M xx