Monday, November 17, 2008

white hot...



We all have a love affair with white (especially me, who has been known to put at the bottom of my Christmas wish list "and anything white"!). While we often dabble with adding different colour into our homes, we always alternate with white, especially in the hot summer months. White makes our homes feel less cluttered and more serene.

We have been creating with white today using thick, textured artists paper and stitching in this wreath design. We feel as though it is not quite complete, so we are going to leave it for a few days before we frame it to see if there is anything we need to add.

6 comments:

Romana said...

loving your little "white collection", gorgeous! I am loving bianco too at the moment, check out my little montage from last week :)

Amanda said...

Beautiful. xx

Catherine said...

Ooh yes, you can put me in the same basket - love white! That wreath is looking fabulous, don't know how you made it but it is very clever!

A-M said...

Oh so beautiful. You are so clever. I admire anyone with such amazing fine motor skills. I can only cope with gross motor tasks (big things)! A-M xx

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Beautiful! What a beautiful wreath.....and where did that sweet little tree come from? I love this collection. Thank you for visiting over on ML today, it was lovely to have you there! :)
xo
Melissa

Tina said...

gorgeous! i am definitely having a all white christmas this year, thinking about getting a little white tree too

love your blog by the way!