Wednesday, February 4, 2009

little lovelies...


We were very pleased to stumble across these gorgeous little heart- shaped plates and bowls. We found them in Spotlight, of all places, while looking for some strawberry ribbon for Sienna's party. At $4.95 for the plates and $5.95 for the bowls they were just too cute to resist. We plan on using them for a special Valentines Day dinner, but they would be just as cute for putting bits and bobs like keys and earrings in at any time of the year.

On another note, I am having trouble walking today after last night's ballet class... I think I used some muscles I had forgotten I had. It was lots of fun though, and a great workout. Thanks for your encouragement!


5 comments:

MelsRosePlace said...

Lovely and pretty - is that the beautiful Donna Hay paper in the background? have a good day, Mel xxx

mondo cherry said...

It is the Donna Hay wrapping paper, Mel. I picked my roll up at David Jones.
Clare

LexyB said...

Spotlight is always full of surprises! You gotta love that ...

Catherine said...

Spotlight! Fabulous! They almost look edible, I thought they were lollies when I first saw the picture come up on my blog!

Carolyn said...

Those really are very lovely!