Thursday, March 5, 2009

white wooden trees...


Our obsession with white trees started a couple of years ago with a big one that I bought to hang my eggs on for Easter. JJ and susieq went on to buy the same tree as it is so versatile not only for Easter and Christmas decorations but also for parties, Valentine's Day etc. However we probably love them bare and unadorned best of all. We now find it hard to resist any new varieties we find.

They look especially pretty propped up on a window sill against a night sky -the sillouette just looks so pretty.

10 comments:

Lee said...

I love these! I have the little wooden tree right down the far end (mine's in matte silver). It sits on my window sill and I gaze upon it every day. Who would have though such a pretty little could bring such daily joy! Your collection is something to aspire to. Lee :)

OLIVEAUX said...

They are very cute! Amanda x

viera said...

They are very decorative.
Have a wonderful weekend , ladies.
XX
V

Catherine said...

They are so pretty! I've never seen anything like it here in Adelaide.
Have a wonderful weekend Clare!

A-M said...

Oh they are just beautiful... so crisp and pure. A-M xx

Diane said...

great blog.. cute post

vicki archer said...

These are gorgeous and such a great idea, xv.

eats said...

do you make these or sell them? they look great - i'd love to own some myself too.

Anonymous said...

I love these... can you tell me where to source them as I have a stall at the markets and would love to showcase my creations on these. Perfect!!!! Contact on my mail please... kidsrallright@hotmail.com

clare said...

ooo, I've been looking for these for months, where did you buy them? I would love one - eclare@hotmail.com please share your secret!