Tuesday, June 23, 2009

first photos...


OK, so I may be fairly biased, but are these not the most gorgeous little feet? I have now had my big scan and everything with bub (now 21 weeks) is just where it should be. Always a huge relief. Having seen my little poppet kicking and sucking his/her thumb (no, I didn't find out!) it all feels much more real and very, very exciting.

I had big hopes for the amazing 3D photos you can now get, but baby was being very difficult in snuggling up to the placenta, (hopefully not a indicator of personality!), and so the photos make it look remarkably like an alien and really rather peculiar. Unfortunately not something the other kids can take in for "Show and Tell".

16 comments:

Amanda Lonsdale said...

Oh, yes the cutest little feet! How exciting Clare! xx

Lee said...

Oh no, you're not biased - those are the more gorgeous little feet, belonging to a very gorgeous little baby. Lee :)

Kylie said...

Oh how beautiful! Thanks for sharing this. And now you have a copy on your computer which is the best part - my scans of my girls are all faded now :( and I wish in those days I'd had the technology I have now. Treasure this - just exquisite. K

red ticking said...

darling.... how exciting.... may God bless you and your lovely little bebe.... x pam

Beach Vintage said...

Well done Clare. Too exciting.

Brabourne Farm said...

Gorgeous photo, gorgeous feet! Leigh

Kimberlee said...

too cute! xxx

vicki archer said...

Totally wonderful feet, xv.

the happy sparrow said...

They are the cutest feet Clare!
That is wonderful news!
Love Martine

viera said...

Oooh its too cute!
So exciting!!
XXX
V

compulsively compiled said...

How exciting! The image is amazing, really.

Leah said...

Yep, the little one definitely has his or her auntie's feet. And what gorgeous feet they are! ;-)

tales from an oc cottage said...

Hoooooooooooow amazing!

m ^..^

mimi charmante said...

I love baby feet in any form! So very exciting~
xo

Millie said...

Ooh I may be late to this post but I'm excited! Lovely to have a sneak preview of your next production number Claire, I feel very priveleged.
Millie ^_^

Carolina Elizabeth said...

That is just amazing how clear that is. What a joy!!!