Thursday, June 4, 2009

if only...


Pregnancy does dreadful things to my tastebuds. My most craved for snack at the moment is something bought from a drive-through and I even find my car pulling in to one without any kids around! At least JJ is staying healthy by stocking her children's play kitchen with the felt version of fries. They are the latest addition to her felt food creations (see here for her donuts) and they are amazingly realistic. If only the real ones were as fat free as these!

3 comments:

Peg and Kate said...

Doesnt matter how bad they are, I could still eat them.

Sarah Lulu said...

My daughter (who gave birth this week if you look at my blog I'm already boasting) ...called me a couple of weeks ago from McDonalds drive thru ..THROWING UP AND ....still waiting for fries! She did ...I was amazed.
She never eats take-away either ..

She finished throwing up and ate the fries.

Baby is in good health!

Porchlight Interiors said...

Its the one time in your life that you can get away with it so I say enjoy! Tracey xx