Thursday, June 18, 2009

not all the usual tourist photos...

While life has been fairly normal here at mondo cherry headquarters, Mum (susieq) has been over to Italy. While there she had the world's most expensive iced coffee (maybe the strongest too), searched for interesting fabric shops without any luck, and developed a fascination for Italian balconies.

Wonder what is through this gate?


Love the 'one for him, one for her' singlets!

A pretty balcony.


Wonderful summer fruit and veg from the markets.


So different from the way we live here in Brisbane - I would love to experience life in this town.


8 comments:

viera said...

I am packing my suitcases. Oooh how I miss Europe.
...and it's summer there!!
XX
V

Millie said...

Just gorgeous pics Claire! Those zucchini flowers are fab - yum & that Limoncello, rocket fuel but awesome. Lucky susieq, hope she's savouring every minute.
Millie ^_^

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Love the last image. Looks like it is Cinque Terre. Fabulous!

glimpse of my world said...

Stunning.... I would love to come visit! Beautiful....

Kellie ~ Ada and Darcy said...

I think i need to go on a holiday to Europe. I love your first charming photograph, i wonder what is behind there.... x

Camilla at home said...

I would really like to see this town as well, beautiful!

Deana said...

I really wanna know what is through that gate! What a gorgeous entrance.

Oliveaux said...

Wouldn't it be a wonderful experience. These gorgeous images make me want to be there too! Ax