Wednesday, June 24, 2009

scarlet, rouge, russet, ruby...

Whatever you like to call it, red has been adding a bit of warmth to our winter days. The odd cushion here and there, a red bedspread on my daughter's bed and a bright red necklace even managed to brighten up the very foggy morning we had today. We have been working with this beautiful red tree fabric over the last week and it makes us smile every time we look at it. Are you inspired by red this season?


the happy sparrow said...

red is always is so warm and bright...i love the red tree fabric!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous photos. I love red. Love that fabric too - what do you have planned for it? K

Sarah Lulu said...

Yes I'm getting more and more into red as winter progresses!

Simone said...

I keep spotting your blog everywhere, it has popped up around blogworld so many times this week.....I am clearly meant to be here!
It looks wonderful, by the way :)
Love your scan photo.....and the Italian photos too. I am off to Italy in 5 weeks time....yippee! Any idea which Italian town that in your photos? It is gorgeous!
I have to say that I am a big fan of Australian blogs - you girls really have style :)
Have a good day!
London, England