Wednesday, July 8, 2009

getting ready for market...


We are very excited to announce that mondocherry will be a part of the Boutique Markets at Portside Wharf, Brisbane this coming Sunday, from 8am to 4pm, and then on the second Sunday of every month. This first market (for us) runs concurrently with Portside's Annual Coffee and Chocolate Affair which is going to be a huge test of will-power for someone who loves both as much as I do!

In between cuddling hot water bottles, drinking lots of cups of tea and wiping noses (gotta love these winter bugs!) we have been madly cutting, sewing and framing new stock and are anticipating a great day. There are many great retailers involved, with stalls ranging from clothing and accessories to home decor and stationery, and you can visit the Boutique Markets website and blog for lots more information. Make sure you come and introduce yourself, we'd love to meet you!

12 comments:

Cyma said...

Wish you all the best for the markets. Wish I could be there but maybe next time!

Kylie said...

Great news! I'll be there too... one of the necessary buying crowd ;) Can't wait to see your goodies! K

The Happy Sparrow said...

hey claire and joy! i hope the market goes really well!!
enjoy some coffee and chocolate!
:) Martine

Oliveaux said...

Fabulous! I am sure you will have a successful day with all your lovely designs. Ax

viera said...

I will try to make it.
Good luck girls I am sure it will be success.
XX
V

Beach Vintage said...

Good luck at the markets girls. Great venue and great organisers too.

Millie said...

Get ready - you'll be run off your poor swollen feet Clare!
Millie ^_^

Catherine@Simply Natural said...

I hope you have lots of fun Clare! I will have to go to those markets when I'm next in Brisbane.

Boutique Markets said...

We are so excited that you are coming! I can't wait for the chocolate either!

Rachael

Shaz said...

Best of luck girls, hope the weather is kind to you. Your goods are sure to sell out, you are very talented.

KINHA said...

Hi!
I'm glad to visit a great blog. Smart posts and beautiful photos. I like to contact people, all over the world, by his blogs.Would you follow me,because I'm afraid to lost your blog?I'm waiting your visit. Thank's

Lee said...

Gosh I wish I was at the market at Portside Wharf over the weekend - your beautiful cards and chocolate too. Sounds good! I hope you had a wonderful and profitable day at the market. Lee :)