Thursday, July 16, 2009

just pretty...


One of my lovely sister-in-laws (I am very spoilt with my wonderful extended family) gave me this beautiful little votive holder for my birthday a couple of years ago. I have it on my bedside table where it makes me smile every time I look at it. The funny thing was that I was just about to buy a very similar one for her Christmas present! You can purchase them from the Venucci online store in white, silver and black, along with lots of other goodies - have a look at their gorgeous range of felt tableware and pretty Christmas decorations too!

2 comments:

Boutique Markets said...

It's gorgeous - I love candles, but my children love blowing them out more, so I've given up!

Rachael

Leah said...

I hear your other sister-in-law is really fabulous also, and missing you down in freezing Melbourne. Wishes she could be there to bake whatever the unborn bub is making you crave. Looks like she'll just have to eat all those frosty lemon cakes herself...