Monday, August 3, 2009

not mine... not yet...


It is always exciting when someone you know has a new baby, but when it is family it is extra special. Meet my new niece, Ellia, who arrived 10 days early and in a great hurry - Mum only just made it to the hospital. Weighing in a six pounds she is just a tiny little thing, much smaller than any of my babies. And have a look at that gorgeous hair. Try as I might I am simply unable to have a baby with hair like that.... JJ managed to have two, and now my sister-in-law has done it as well. I am trying not to be jealous! You can be sure I will be arranging plenty of cuddles with Ellia to tide me over the 3 months left to go of my pregnancy.

6 comments:

A-M said...

Oh the darling little poppet.... she is just beautiful. I had one baldy and one cockatoo. His hair only grew down the centre like a mowhawk! A-M xx

viera said...

So precious. So beautiful.
XX
V

Amanda~Weekend Host said...

Oh so sweet - what a beautiful little package. It is a wonderfully exciting time when a new baby is born into the family.

the happy sparrow said...

Congrats to Belinda!! That is such wonderful news! Ellia is a cutie! You will have to get lots of cuddles!

Amanda said...

That hair is just gorgeous! I have a new niece arriving sometime next month and can't wait either.

Porchlight Interiors said...

She is absolutely adorable - as I'm sure yours will be! Enjoy those cuddles while they last - my 10 yr old son has just told me he is too big for cuddles now...so sad! Tracey xx