Thursday, August 27, 2009

seeing spots...


There are many ways in which us mondo girls are completely different, but we have many similarities too - we all love newborn babies, chocolate, doughnuts, wild flowers, blue and white china and, of course, paper and fabric to name just a few. Something you will find in all of our homes are spots. There is something about this pattern that is totally irresistible to us and makes us feel happy. Maybe that is why we enjoy making our button artwork so much. Above are a few examples of spots and dots found in various places are our homes.


Are you a spotty, stripey, floral or plain person?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Definitely spotty! We have an oil-cloth covered table just like yours, only it's green. The table was mine when I was little, and then I covered it with some Cath Kidston spots. Practical & fun.

Kimberlee said...

I'm a bit of everything! xx

Isabel said...

I love your blog !!!!

Why are you australians so creative ???

I have found a lot of aussie blogs
that are incredible !!!!

Isa from Argentina

Oliveaux said...

Love them all depending on what the use is for. Enjoy your weekend! Ax

SquiggleMum said...

I'm a leafy girl. I have leafy fabric on the bedspread, two chairs in the loungeroom and also on the wall!