Monday, October 12, 2009

how we spent our Sunday morning...






We had another great morning at the Boutique Markets yesterday and only just managed not to spend all our profit at the many gorgeous stalls (it helped that our new set-up made it very difficult for me to squeeze my rather large tummy out from behind the tables!) The rain held off until the very end and it was fabulous to meet lots of lovely blog readers and other bloggers, including the vivacious A-M. The next markets will be on Sunday November 8th, so if you live around the Brisbane area pop that date in your calender now. Christmas is not that far away and it is a great place to pick up beautiful, original and very special gifts. If you live elsewhere, remember that the Boutique Market website has links to the online shops of all the retailers who participate, and our work can be found on our mondocherry website.

12 comments:

Kimberlee said...

stunning! so clever! (re having baby bump and blocking yourself in so you didn't go and spend all your money - love it) x

vicki archer said...

What fun....xv

Sandrine said...

Oh I am glad you had a great day Clare!Thanks for the little message, Next I will ask my hubby to man the stall to come and say hi, everytime I left too far someone got in so had to go back...You made me laugh at your explanation about how you don't spend all your profit!!I think next month you will have an even better reason;)
I hope it all goes very well for you...I am sure it is a blessing to have your mum there some extra time;)Take care xx

PS.Had to retype my mind overtook my fingers;)xx

plaisirs simples said...

oh how i wish i did live in the area so i could go!!! love stuff like that!

A-M said...

Oh look, I've just mentioned you lovelies in my post today too! I love all my Mondo goodies... have sent off 3 cards already and have hung up my birdies.... 10 weeks til Christmas! Oh and by the way, my neighbour is addicted to your beautiful things. She's already added up 4 framed 'wall creations' she will need for Christmas presents. I told her she would 'just die' when she saw your lovely creations. She muttered about Mondo Cherry all afternoon... so we'll have to come to the next market... oh well! A-M xx

MelsRosePlace said...

Have marked in the calender and am hoping everything lines up and i will be there! Everything looks beautiful, i had never heard of this market before..have a great week, Mel xxx

Swish and Swanky said...

Goodness me, I think I would have spent all our savings if I was there. Your little shop is stunning! x

ness lockyer said...

I just wish we had one here in Tassie. It sounds great!
Ness xx

Beach Vintage said...

Great presentation girls.

Jan said...

Great Sunday passtime, and gorgeous goodies. Take care.

A Pretty Trip said...

Your stall and all its little treasures were so gorgeous!! I can't wait for the next market.

Brenda said...

How lovely, all the colors! Sounds like lots of fun. I'm afraid I'd spend my earnings mighty quick!
Brenda