Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Etcetera etc...


For JJ's recent birthday I gave her the new Sibella Court book, "Etcetera etc" ( following the principle that your should always buy for your sister a present you would like to keep for yourself!) It is an amazingly tactile book with masses of inspiration in which Sibella shows how to create beautiful interiors using things you love. Sibella's stunning bowerbird collections (we are trying not to be jealous of all the lovely things she has discovered) are so cleverly and artfully displayed... she really is such an amazing talent. We wish we could visit her shop The Society Inc, but if like us you live too far away, here are some photos to give you an idea of Sibella's style.









6 comments:

Jan said...

Ooooh this will definately have to go on my wish list. Endless inspiration by the looks.

Laura said...

I bought this book last week. I LOVE it. So inspiring. I spied it out of the corner of my eye at book store and had to have it immediately.

Kimberlee said...

I'm trying to be good and not buy it - hopefully I can hint to the family it would be a perfect gift for moi this christmas as apparently 'i am hard to buy for because i am so picky' - stunning x

Beach Vintage said...

This is amazing as I picked up this book today at Mary Ryans. I almost bought it too. Thanks so much for visiting me whilst I have been on holidays.

Millie said...

Lots of happy reading here girls! I'm sure it will give Mondo Inc. lots of inspiration.
Millie ^_^

Marte Marie Forsberg said...

Oh, how lovely!
I have been a fan of Sibella for quite some time now and love her book.
Great photos.