Monday, January 25, 2010

I bought a Bungalow...


Knowing that JJ has a serious cushion addiction (much cheaper than shoes though!) I bought her this beautiful Bungalow cushion for a Christmas present. Ever since I came across the Danish designed range of block printed homewares on Sharnel's beautiful blog, I have been on the lookout for the cushions. When I found them at a shop in my neighbourhood they certainly didn't disappoint. JJ's aqua cushion looks lovely and fresh on her white chair and, after coveting it for a month or so, the other day I treated myself to three cushions in pinks and purples (OK, so JJ is not the only one with the problem!). I don't usually decorate with such girly shades but I am very glad I stepped out of my colour comfort zone and the bonus is that it is so easy to buy a bunch of flowers to match. Have a look here for a stockist near you.

7 comments:

vicki archer said...

Very gorgeous, xv.

Sharnel said...

OMgoodness, how gorgeous do those cushions look!!!
I'm actually designing the stand for the next trade fair now. It's going to be a very successful event!
Good on you for spoiling yourselves.
x

Posie Patchwork said...

Love them, quite a collection. Love Posie

Amanda said...

Those cushions are gorgeous!! I adore the aqua one - would look perfect on my bed :)

Thea said...

These are pretty cushions. I love the little lilac flowers and it has motivated me to go test the ink colours for our new floral prints today. x

Keren @ The Cupcake Company said...

Oh wow I'm so excited that you love them!

Thanks so much for the mention of my business The Brown Trading Co.

Gorgeous images too!!!

Keren
xxxx

Ravenhill said...

Wow, those are gorgeous!!