Tuesday, February 9, 2010

homework...


Our week 3 homework from the Blogging Your Way online course is finally in! Holly, from Decor8, challenged us to create a mood board illustrating how we would like our blog to look which was surprisingly challenging. When we started blogging late 2007, we really had no idea what we were getting ourselves in to! From having no proper plan as to what we should post, we have evolved into what we are today - part showcase for our work, another part interior design inspiration and ideas, a good seasoning of creative ideas that anyone can make for themselves, and a sprinkle of our homes, families and everyday lives. Hopefully our mood board shows all that!

17 comments:

Annie said...

This is really gorgeous! I love how things are grouped by color with so many intriguing little elements. Really beautiful. Off to check out your blog!!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oooooo, love this, especially the big flower and all the thread!

Elizabeth said...

Definitely better late than never- I'm so glad I checked back on the thread to see your mood board! I love how elaborate it is- and such cute shapes!

Sharnel said...

very creative. i love it!

Allison said...

Lovely mood board - great colours and familiar Illustrations too!
Allison xx

Thea said...

Gorgeous! I knew that your mood board would be fabulous but you have truly outdone yourself. I LOVE it and that it is all 3D. x

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh i've seen a few people do this, super pretty!! That is certainly inspiring!! Love Posie

Ani Tashjian said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. It is so beautiful that it can be hung on a wall like fine art.

Laura Gaskill said...

Oh, my! This is so beautiful - I really love the colors and textures :)

the happy sparrow said...

I love this! You could do framed pieces just like this...wonderful! So great!! :) Love Martine

Leah said...

I agree - frame the mood board! Super-gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous moodboard! One of my favourites from this project I've seen so far :)

Ravenhill said...

Marvelous. I think you are succeeding with flying colors. This must be so inspiring!

A-M said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! A-M xx

frauheuberg said...

oh this looks so creative...love the styling...the colours...the paper treasures...really wonderful job...;)...cheers ines

May :: Earth to Girl said...

Hi fellow BYW classmate! I love your collage. I have similar scissors! Just a bit longer. Yours look really cute with everything laid out!

decor8 said...

Amazing job! Wow!