Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pure...

In celebration of Harvey's first day at Kindy, JJ and I went to James St for coffee. While there, we discovered Pure, a florist, homeware and gift shop, that we hadn't visited before. We just couldn't walk past these rows of gorgeous flowers with their beautiful colours, shapes and textures. But there was a twist as half of these flowers are real and the other half are artificial and it was very hard to tell which were which! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so these slightly blurry phone photos are the best I can show you (too many fingerprints I think!). I hope you can still tell how stunning the display looked and how these flowers made us smile just to look at them. Do you agree with Emma Goodman when she said "I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck."? I think I do!


4 comments:

The Shabby Cottage said...

These flowers are all just beautiful. Two weeks ago I went to our Sunday markets and purchased some artificial white flowers. I sat them in with some real flowers and you could not tell the difference. I went looking for my artificial flowers during the week and could not believe that I had accidently thrown them out with the real ones. Just goes to show that sometime you just cannot tell the difference. Sandy

Posie Patchwork said...

Oh a good florist, how delightful. Wish i could smell the blog post too, ahhh, love Posie

Taybian Design said...

Oh how divine! I am going to have to go and have a look see (and smell :-)

According to Nicky said...

How lovely flowers!!!

Have a nice evening! XX Nicky :)