Saturday, February 20, 2010

this weekend...

This weekend I will finally be planting herbs in these gorgeous little pots JJ gave me for Christmas (bought at Jean and Joyce, Paddington). For the last couple of months I have been quite happy admiring them, all beautifully packaged in their own little crate, just sitting on an outside table, but I am sure they will look great all lined up on a windowsill. I'll just have to keep my boys and their cricket balls at a safe distance!


Posie Patchwork said...

Our garden is exploding from all the rain & heat. Happy planting & enjoy the fruits of your labour. Love Posie

A-M said...

Oh they will look so pretty all lined up.... what a lovely gift! A-M xx

Bruxa da Montanha said...

Greetings from Brazil.
I found today your blog.
You are very creativ!
Be in touch.
Maria Lucia