Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter decorations...


I can't get my head around the fact that it is less than a week until Easter. It seems to have come round extra quickly this year and I am not all all prepared. JJ, Susieq (yes, she's back for a couple of weeks, hooray!) and I did make these vintage Easter decorations for a special order last week, but my Easter decorations are not yet out on display. Let's hope the Easter bunny is more organised or there will be six disappointed children at my place!

5 comments:

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

so precious! poor, poor Easter Bunny.. so much to do, so little time! I am going to quit lurking and become your latest follower! When you get a moment, please drop in at my place and see my little Basket Full of Sunshine. until later...

Sharnel said...

Oh gorgeous. I really love your Easter Tree.
x

Rachael said...

These are gorgeous, but even cuter are those little egg shaped bunnies in the photo!

Rachael

Kerri said...

That Easter tree of yours is a great idea - so cute!
Kerri x

Beach Vintage said...

Oh this is so sweet. Happy Easter guys.