Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a proposal...


We are totally over the moon that our brother (Clare and Joy's) and son (Sue's) has proposed to his gorgeous girlfriend, with a wedding on the cards later this year. Congratulations Mark and Briohny... we promise to keep our noses out of all the preparations... well, we promise to try anyway!

The thought of another wedding in the family has had us thinking about our own weddings and the things we would do again (same husbands!) and the things we would change (our hairstyles for a start.) We could spend hours browsing through Snippet and Ink and some of the other beautiful wedding blogs for the inspiration and eye candy they provide, and wish they had been around for ideas when we got married. Would you orgainse your wedding the same way if you could do it all again now?

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

oh goodness, I love your post! and glad your would keep the same groom! snippet and ink is divine and offers way too many choices. congrats to your brother (and son) ! x

A Room For Everyone said...

How exciting, a wedding in the family. We were married on the beach in Fiji and took four children with us, I wouldn't change that. I might change the fact that I became unexpectedly pregnant a few months before and had to change my dress! Rxx

Sarah B said...

That's lovely news! Congratulations to them :)
I'm not married so no advice from me though I do joke about doing the Las Vegas wedding so it's a no dramas day!