Wednesday, May 19, 2010

revamped mondocherry website...


We are very excited to have launched our new-look website, designed by us and built by my wonderful husband, who spent many late nights putting up with our requests and changes of mind!. We have given just about everything a total overhaul, and our new look groups our artwork by colour which hopefully makes it easier to find a piece you love. We have loaded most of our products on now, but as we are continually creating new work, there should always be something new to see. We would love your feedback!

It continues to amaze us just how much we are learning by having a small business - who would have thought a few years ago that I would have spent my evening pondering the ins and outs of various 'shopping carts', debating the pros and cons of the difference in the colours as seen on a imac or pc, and fiddling around in a graphics programme creating a new logo. Certainly makes a change from the cooking and cleaning!

4 comments:

Sarah B said...

It looks fabulous, congratulations!

cecile said...

Bonjour ! Je suis française et j'ai découvert votre blog ; c'est magnifique! Félicitations! A bientôt

Sandrine said...

OK I won't do it in french for you :)
But WOW I think your new look site is wonderful!Bravo!:)x

le@thirdontheright said...

The new website looks fabbo - you are all so inspiring :) well done girls ... would it be ok if I took some images and wrote a wee blurb on Mondocherry ... I would credit everything back and my blog is a celebration of all things inspiring :) let me know if you prefer not to - I understand :) le