Sunday, May 2, 2010

tea canister vase...


After I finished up the loose leaf tea in this red canister this morning, I thought it was too pretty to just put back in the cupboard. I had bought myself a bunch of these sunny yellow miniature roses a couple of days ago, and they look ever so vibrant displayed in the canister. (I stuck a drinking glass inside for the water so that the next tea I put in doesn't have a stem-y aroma!) Hope you are having a great weekend. We have a public holiday here in Queensland tomorrow - hooray!


6 comments:

Amy Antlers said...

I love that idea! I have a whole bunch of those canisters from the Tea Centre and it's really hard to resist buying more each time I go past.

Cornflake said...

What a gorgeous idea and so green recycling!

I've been meaning to buy some yellow roses for a while now, they are so beautiful.

Kimberlee said...

beautiful image Clare x

Sarah B said...

That looks gorgeous - I love yellow roses, so cheery. Hav ea great public holiday!

le @ whoopwhoop said...

just lovely - the whole thing just works a treat - best le

Brabourne Farm said...

I love the combination of colours with the gorgeous yellow roses. I only grow pink and white roses - after seeing these I think I'll have to have some yellow ones too! Leigh