Wednesday, June 16, 2010

bone china flowers...



All three of us mondocherry girls are collectors of beautiful white objects - white jugs and bone china, white wooden trees, white feathers, and white shells - we seem to be drawn to them. So it is no surprise that when Joy saw these beautiful china flowers in The Works she couldn't help but take them home. She plans to buy the odd one now and then until she has a little collection to hang from a branch above her dining table. I'm sure it will look really gorgeous... now I just need to find somewhere in Brisbane so I can buy some too!

8 comments:

Lee said...

These are gorgeous! I was at The Works on the weekend too, but I didn't see these sweet little flowers. I obviously didn't look hard enough. Mmmm, might have to go back next weekend! Lee :)

Bela said...

Hi, Clare!! The flowers are lovely! White and shinny day for you!! Bela.

Rachael said...

lovely Girls...

Anne-Marie said...

So beautiful, please do tell if you find them in Brissy.
x

fleur said...

I want one! (or ten!)
Please let me know if you happen to stumble upon them in Brissy.
Fleur

Ann Flowers said...

wow...these bone china flowers look awesome. I have never seen anything like it. keep on posting.

Wendy said...

These are so delicate and sweet.

Fer said...

Hello, I love the flowers...how beautiful!! where are they from? ...the works...is that a store?
Thanks

Fer