Tuesday, June 1, 2010

magazine mentions...


We always get a thrill when we see our products in print, and we are very chuffed to be included in the special "go green" issue of Australian Homespun magazine, out now. Our green butterflies have found themselves surrounded by some beautiful items including a Belle and Boo print and our favourite Murchinson-Hume cleaning products which smell fabulous.


We were also very excited to get a mention in the feature on A-M's gorgeous home in the June edition of Home Beautiful. See our vintage bird decorations hanging from the outdoor light fitting? (Thanks A-M!) Look out for a copy if you don't already have one, and join us in drooling over A-M's butler's pantry and 'great room'.

6 comments:

e x said...

Homespun is my fave mag will be on the look out now..how exciting

Sarah B said...

I've not heard of Homespun magazine but I did see you work in HB. Congratulations, it must be very exciting!

A-M said...

My pleasure girls. I plugged as many 'bloggies' as I could... so delighted they just got you in! Yay!
A-M xx

Beach Vintage said...

Fab exposure girls xx

mark said...

Excellent sisters and mother of mine: You are very brilliant.

JMay said...

Congrats, your hard work is paying off I'm sure :-)