Monday, June 21, 2010

photo booth fun...


We had such a laugh on the weekend using the photo booth that our brother and his fiance hired for their engagement party. With all the family back in town (Mum and Dad flying back from Europe, and Joy and her family making the trip from Melbourne) we tried to take some decent and flattering pictures, but it was far more fun to muck around with the basket of wigs, glasses and other props. This is my second eldest daughter and I having fun... I'm sure photos of my children outnumber all the other guests 10 to 1!

Photo booths are very popular for weddings and engagements at the moment and I can see why as they provide great entertainment, and with the couple getting to keep one half of all the photos, they are a fantastic way to remember a special occasion.

6 comments:

Sarah B said...

Aren't photo booths a tonne of fun!! Not always super flattering, but who cares? Too much fun!!
I have one somehwere from when I was a young child squished in a booth with my sister and Dad - I love it :)

Deb Di maggio said...

thats too cute and so much fun. I'd love to do that.

Beach Vintage said...

I love the old photo booths, hard to find these days. So cute.

Flick, said...

The photo booth is a fantastic idea! Those pics of you and your little girl are priceless... what a lot of fun!
:) Flick

Millie said...

What a fab idea Clare - beats a Jumpie Castle!
Millie ^_^

Branded Photo Booth said...

Photo booth rentals are becoming a popular option for those who are looking for something interesting and unique for their event. Whether it be a corporate event or a personal private party, photo booth rentals can bring some fun and excitement to the overall plan of the event. And these are good photo booth strips with nice special effects.