Thursday, July 15, 2010

fattening felt food...


Over the last few weeks I have been spending a few quiet evenings making some felt food for the daughters of some friends. If you read our blog regularly, you might remember a couple of posts about my love of sewing with felt. I adore hand-sewing and it is always nice to do something creative that has nothing to do with mondocherry. Making little felt food treats is totally addictive and unfortunately I seem to enjoy making the sweet variety far more than the healthier option of fruits and vegetables!


My daughter, Sienna, loves playing in her own little felt food 'bakery' and often tucks a few jam tarts or a biscuit or two in a bag for later - it is not unusual for us to come across felt food in the (real) kitchen freezer or cutlery drawer. At least they are truly a guilt-free snack!

7 comments:

Che Birba said...

I also create felt food... come to visite my blog :D

Laura from Italy
http://chebirba.blogspot.com/search/label/Felt%20Food

A-M said...

Oh Joy, you are soo talented. They are just beautiful... and they look so real! A-M xx

Sarah B said...

They're absolutely adorable!

Ellieboo said...

Seriously yummy..i love felt food

Leesa said...

these are absolutely stunning, the detail is amazing!

Mystica said...

so very pretty. I do not have small children but these are very appealing.

Millie said...

Joy you clever chookie, these are so gorgeous!
Millie ^_^