Thursday, July 1, 2010

pretty push pins...



Every now and then I find the urge to embark on a little hand sewing project - something that will take just a few minutes and provide me with instant gratification for having completed something. After rummaging through my craft box last night I stumbled on some cotton tape. A bit of thread and a simple running stitch along one edge was all that was required to make these simple rosettes which I completed with a few sequins and beads. A dab of hot glue on the back and some push pins made them just the thing to pretty up my pin board!


6 comments:

Flick, said...

They are so sweet, what a clever idea... I love the little sparkles in the centre! They would look great with a brooch pin on the back or even a hair clip. (That was my little girls idea!)
Flick :)

Rachael said...

very pretty Joy, love that dish that they are sat on!

Rachael

Brabourne Farm said...

I love them - they're gorgeous! Leigh

Kellie Collis said...

Stunning work! Have a gorgeous weekend xx

Pearl Maple said...

Oh those are just darling, what a creative idea.

kristina dutton said...

these are such a great idea!love them!