Monday, August 9, 2010

a week in bed...


What a week! I had a horrible flu/bronchitis bug that kept me in bed since last weekend and I have emerged quite disorientated. You know what it is like I'm sure - I haven't watched any news, read any papers, or even visited any of my favourite blogs, and I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do. I also need to catch up on the housework. It is no exaggeration to say that my home looks like a tip and the washing pile is metres high. At least it proves that I do a bit of cleaning and tidying in a normal week!

Joy sent me this photo of a display on her sideboard using the loveliest shaped bottles/vases. It looks far prettier than anything round here at the moment, so I thought I would pinch it for this post. Thanks JJ!

7 comments:

Emma Burgess said...

I'm glad you are feeling better now. I have spent the day in the laundry, yet have no reason for massive piles to tackle other than I hate doing laundry! Catch you soon. Emma. xx

vicki archer said...

Get better soon.....and take it easy in that laundry, xv.

Flotsam Friends said...

Take care of yourself. That's no good to hear. Pruxxx

Beach Vintage said...

Sorry to hear, take care of you.

Natasha said...

So lovely to find your beautiful range of pretty things tonight at the Art Show and to find your gorgeous blog! It is my one year blogiversary soon and I can't wait to give away the cute little decorations that I bought!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Natasha said...

PS Sorry to hear that you have been sick-won't it be nice when summer arrives!!

Natasha.

jeanetteann said...

Very pretty hope you feel better soon xx