Monday, October 4, 2010

woodland series...


We have been very busy working on new designs to take to the Finders Keepers Markets in Melbourne this coming weekend. All three of us will be there (Sue has flown in from Dubai and I will be travelling down from Brisbane) which always makes for lots of laughs and a few late nights as we chat as much as we sew.

Here is a sneak peak at some new cards and tags in our Woodland series - both beaded fabric and from our vintage range. We love their retro feel and might have to make a few extra for us.


Come and visit us at Shed4, Docklands, on the 9th and 10th October from 10am to 5pm!

10 comments:

Mystica said...

I love the tags. Especially the mushroomy one! so very very pretty.

Bethan said...

The tags are lovely. They remind me of some images from my story books as a child (probably showing my age!)

A-M said...

Oh they're just gorgeous. I've said it before but I'll say it again.. you are so talented and unique. A-M xx

Millie said...

Enjoy your time together all you gorgeous girls! Love your work.
Millie ^_^

Kellie Collis said...

The tags are gorgeous! What a lovely way to personalize a gift! Kellie xx

Lizeylou said...

Just gorgeous ... I hope I make it to this market - looks like its going to be brilliant!!

Beach Vintage said...

So so super sweet.

the happy sparrow said...

I hope the markets go really well for you !! I love the woodland series! so cute :) Martine

A Room For Everyone said...

They're gorgeous, I must check out the markets you've mentioned. Rachaelxx

####### www.BestHomeDecors.com ####### said...

If you're looking for Home Design Ideas for bathroom, furniture, bedroom, dining room, home, home accesories, kitchen, kitchen design,lamps,lighting, mattresses, bedding, patio, outdoor, recliners, sofas, furniture, light fixtures,beds, leather beds, chairs, tables, chandelier, beddings, furnitures, bathroom, blinds, curtains

This is the right place to go:
www.BestHomeDecors.com Enjoy. ; )