Sunday, October 31, 2010

a year old already?...


I can't believe that my little Tilly has turned one! Just over a year ago I was waddling around, hugely pregnant and longing to meet my new little bub, and now that baby is cruising the furniture, making us all laugh and even having the occasional tantrum. Do I feel just a bit guilty that I haven't had the time to take as much video or as many photos of Tilly (as the sixth child) as I did of the first couple? Absolutely. But I have been storing up many precious memories of snuggly cuddles, slobbery kisses and drop-dead gorgeous smiles in my mind. Tilly is one very loved little girl.

11 comments:

vicki archer said...

Tilly is absolutely gorgeous....and the perfect subject....xv

Louie said...

What a cutie!!! Congratuations on her birthday!
Her eyes are so gorgeous blue and smile so radiant.
I love her little outfit too, the little cardi is oh so cute!
And the chair she is on - just divine!
I bet you have stored many wonderful memories (even though they do fly by :-)

cranberry cottage said...

What a doll. Six kids? I did not know that. Maybe I should snoop some more on your blog and become an informed reader. I am new and like what I see.

Bubby Makes Three said...

I Love that chair!! I know, the time goes to amazingly quickly... enjoy every moment!

Kelly said...

She's adorable!

Amanda said...

What a cutie!! Happy birthday Tilly!!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

She is Beautiful! Don't the years just fly? I heard a saying-
When our children are young, the days are long but the years are short.
Enjoy every moment with your sweet daughter!
Joyce

Emma Burgess said...

Hi Clare,
So lovely to catch up on your blog again after being away for a while having our baby Charlotte. I loved seeing your beautiful Tilly- made me remember the late night feeds will not last forever...one day little Lotte will turn one too! Hope you are well. Emma.

Millie said...

That gal's got attitude - thank goodness! Happy Birthday gorgeous little Cherry Pip.
Millie ^_^

Viera said...

How gorgeous.
Happy birthday, Tilly.
X
V

CALinteriors said...

Tilly is just gorgeous Clare.
Am really enjoying your blog :))