Wednesday, December 15, 2010

chocolate biscuit puds...


Here is a quick idea we borrowed from a friend for when you need to take a plate of food to a Christmas function, school break up or just for a little gift and don't want to spend all evening in the kitchen. These cute little puddings are made from chocolate marshmallow biscuits (here in Australia they are called Royals), drizzled with melted white chocolate and garnished with a jaffa and some cut up green lollies (spearmint leaves, green snakes etc). We guarantee they will not last long!

10 comments:

Raine and Sage said...

This simple idea is genius! They look so cute and having eaten many a Royal can be certain how delicious they would taste. Thanks for sharing this great little idea.

CALinteriors said...

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing :))

Naturally Carol said...

These will definitely be on a Christmas table near me this season! Thanks for a great little idea.

Posie Patchwork said...

So cute!! A dear mummy at school just gave me a plate of something similar, style that is, it was chocolate melted on marshmellows with a cherry on top, totally adorable, love Posie

Marshmallow Beanie said...

A cool idea Mondo Cherry! So easy and looks awesome. I like it.
x

Resin Angels said...

What a wonderful idea! The kids and I are going to make some to take to a friends house tomorrow :o)

Miss Nell said...

My goodness a mum just brought these in to school today for our class party! I thought they where very groovy!! Thanks for the tip girls! xxxx

Lounging with a Latte said...

Fantastic...thank you so much, just what I needed a lovely quick Christmas recipe!!

Maureen said...

Hi Clare
I took a plate of these to work today and they were an absolute winner! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. They looked really gorgeous!
Happy Christmas!
love Maureen

Spencer @ Moo-Lolly-Bar said...

Looks absolutely divine. I reckon I could eat about 100 of them in one go!