Saturday, January 29, 2011

pretty in pink...



It has been a busy last week of school holidays, but today we enjoyed life at a slower pace with a relaxing pottering-about-at-home day. I was greeted quite early (and in my pyjamas!) by a courier who handed me a very exciting parcel from Ada and Darcy. I had treated myself to this gorgeous pink and white lampshade which I have paired with the lamp base I purchased at a bargain price at the Camberwell markets. The pink really adds a lovely, happy pop of colour and I have been carrying my newly revamped lamp around the house to see where it fits best. I think it will end up in our family breakfast area, but it also looks at home in our guest room, paired with the blue.

Thank you Kellie. The lampshade really made my day and I am loving the beautiful cushions I purchased as well. Even the box the lampshade arrived in is experiencing a little love, having been turned into a hermit crab shell by my kids! If you haven't checked out the Ada and Darcy shop, head over now - so many beautiful, beautiful products.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend. x

15 comments:

Lee said...

Your lamp looks tres chic!

Emma Burgess said...

I love the bright pink- it will look gorgeous anywhere! Have a lovely weekend. Emma.

Shimi said...

Gorgeous, love anything from Ada and Darcy.
Jen & Row
www.shimi.com.au

Naturally Carol said...

Hi Joy...it very much looks like the 'colour of the year'...which I really didn't like..but you have used it really delightfully!

le@thirdontheright said...

what a great base and of course the shade is to die for - just a great combo - best le xox

rhr-ozgrkdn said...

Hello Australia,There are very cold ,but designs are fun,nice,peaceful:))

Kimberlee said...

gorgeous Joy! I have had my eye on her gorgeous lampshades, her whole shop is just beautiful. xx

Little Maison said...

This looks fab Joy, gorgeous fabric and that base is divine.

peruk said...

thank you very much

fotoğrafçı said...

thanks a lot man

fotoğraf çekimi said...

ı love this blog

çocuk montu said...

really good

nakliye ve depolama firmaları said...

so beautifl

toptan takım elbise said...

your work is amazing

Millie said...

Got to agree - Kellie's 'stuff' is just gorgeous! The pink looks perfect Joy.
Millie x