Saturday, February 19, 2011

dressing up...


When I was pregnant with my son, I bought a small antique wardrobe for storing his clothes in. Now, 5 years on, we are living in a home with built in cupboards in all of the bedrooms, so it really isn't needed any more. However, besides being very lovely, it holds too much sentimental value for me to part with it.

So the wardrobe now has a new life - a very girly dress up closet. As my just turned 3 year old daughter, Sienna, has hit the dressing up stage, I thought the little wardrobe would be the perfect place to stash all her tutus, bangles, scarves and tiaras. She loves it, especially the accessories hanging on "s" hooks, and gets changed a few times a day leaving a trail of discarded items behind her... she didn't inherit that from me! ;-)




6 comments:

Felicity said...

Oh Joy, this must be a wonderful place to pop into each morning the pink would make my heart sing!

Felicity x

Trish @ A dream house for Trish said...

What a lovely idea, my little girl is turning 4 soon & she also loves dresss ups !!

Mechi said...

so beautiful!!

Snows said...

It's so pretty! I also have all my little "dresses up" from when I was a child! neus*

Naturally Carol said...

Wow..little girl heaven!

Simply Me said...

Awww....so precious, just love it..i have a 3 year little girl , who loves to dress up..