Sunday, February 27, 2011

"s" should be for sleep...


It is just after 1am and I have pre-market insomnia. I'm sure you have experenced it too, maybe in one of it's other guises... you might have an early flight to catch or a super early appointment so you set your alarm clock for 3.30 am or some other ridiculous time. Then you put yourself to bed and spend the whole night waking up with adrenaline coursing through your body at the thought you mght have slept through the alarm! The silly thing is, that I didn't need to set set my alarm clock this morning as Joy and Sue are flying the mondocherry flag at the Mathilda's Market in Melbourne this morning and I'm up here in Brisbane. Maybe it just shows our strong bond!

Joy sent me thorugh some photos as they were packing up yesterday....

beaded fabric alphabet cards...


pretty pink artworks - grouping by colour always looks lovely...


three little Vintage Butterflies...


Love the little pictures on this one - all from our collection of damaged children's books from the 60's and 70's...



beaded fabric chick cards - perfect for a new baby...


A lot of these are too new to have made it on to our website but, as always, feel free to email us if you see something that appeals to you!





7 comments:

Maxabella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maxabella said...

Sorry about that earlier comment... I hit publish before I was ready! I just wanted to say that I love your work! x

Millie said...

Hope it's an outstanding success for you gorgeous girls!
Millie x

Ever Green Tree said...

Lovely n All the best!

Naturally Carol said...

Funny how you can respond to family members..I often ring my sister just as she was just about to ring me or vice versa...or I was just thinking about her as she rings! Isn't it great to have sisters who have the same interests too.

Rachael said...

and fly the Mondo Cherry flag they did! It looked gorgeous, as it always does, and they had a steady stream of shoppers all morning :)

Rachael

THE OLD GEEZER said...

Greetings from Southern California

I added myself to follow you. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.

God bless you :-)

~Ron