Thursday, February 10, 2011

shades of green...



Loving this little spot of green in my house today. The adorable bunny bookends were a Christmas present from Clare - we had both been coveting them for some time so she knew they would be a popular gift! They look so cute supporting a few vintage books with interesting worn covers in different shades of green.

There is more green outside too - my Bungalow tablecloth gets a lot of use.






Shhh! The bookends were purchased from Venucci if you are interested! Clare x

10 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my goodness, they are just gorgeous bookends and the green looks just so lovely.

Snows said...

lovely!!! It seems all so peaceful!

Gaye said...

I love green.looks like spring.

Sarah B said...

So pretty! I love the bookends :)

Lee said...

Love these bookends so much I just convinced my husband to buy me some for Valentines Day - well green is my favourite colour and it is the year of the rabbit so it didn't take much convincing. Thanks so much for sharing this little spot of green in your beautiful home. Lee :)

Sandrine said...

Gorgeous Clare!Love all those fabrics again...I may have to ask you where do you shop for your fabrics??Please :) xx

Raine and Sage said...

Lovely shades of green, and I really like your tablecloth. Gorgeous!

Naturally Carol said...

Such a calming summery vignette...so lovely! I love the thought of reading those vintage books too.

Posie Patchwork said...

Considering there are more shades of green than any other colour, it's quite underrated, go the green!! Love your green finds, love Posie

Rawai Guesthouse said...

How I miss spring! Love the green gradients and colors!