Tuesday, February 1, 2011

we've got the blues...


Here are two new artworks in beautiful blues - an extra large vintage butterflies and a large vintage petals. If you are not familiar with our products, we create our artworks from original vintage illustrations from our collection of damaged children's books from the '50s, '60s and '70s. All designs are handcut and stitched onto recycled card and vintage text, and each artwork is completely unique.



If blues aren't your thing, here is a preview of some of the other colourways that will be arriving on our website soon. Or you can email us to order a colour that you love. We also make these artworks in mixed colours (here and here) if you just can't choose!



7 comments:

Felicity said...

Girls, you have outdone yourselves.
The blue butterflies are truly special and I'll be placing a subtle note out for my family as a hint for my upcoming birthday!

Felicity x

chair up said...

Absolutely love what you do! The colours are fantastic.
Angex

Liz said...

I absolutely love the flowers, so stunning and would make a beautiful fixture to any home!

Jane said...

Ah, my friend Felicity beat me to it! The blue butterflies have me smitten. I have too hunt them down. Now! J x

Beach Vintage.com said...

Wow, the colours had me at hello.

Mimi said...

I just love the butterflies!
So simple but so pretty.

Is it okay if I make a commercial-button for you on my blogspot?

X

sylvie said...

it's really so beautiful !!!!