Sunday, May 1, 2011

Magnolia Square...

I have been meaning to get to the much acclaimed Magnolia Square Markets since I moved to Melbourne, but past markets seemed to coincide with weekends away, birthday parties or other events. This weekend I had it penciled in my calender and set aside a few hours this afternoon to browse child-free. I was totally inspired by the beautiful array of products on offer and the gorgeous displays. Of course, I couldn't leave without purchasing a few little treats...

Some sweet little shoes for my 3 year old by Chook Leaf. These shoes are just so soft and come in the most stunning array of colours. I ummed and ahhed about the yellow (knowing that my Sienna would have chosen pink for herself!) but I thought they look pretty special with the aqua trim.


I bought these three original illustration prints from Printspace. I just loved the muted colours and was so keen to get them straight on the wall that I stopped on the way home to buy some frames for them.


Lastly I bought this bunch of tiny toadstools... just because!


Hope you had a great weekend.

3 comments:

tempo.dk said...

Loved all your finds - especially the shoes. Just lovely and probably nice to wear for little feet. Bente

linds.eliz said...

What cute art! I love those framed pieces :)

Check out my Blog Trade-Off!! It's all about sharing the wealth of blogs with others!!

http://fouronethreesayshello.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-trade-off.html

Naturally Carol said...

I love the prints too..so sweet. The other finds are great too!