Saturday, May 7, 2011

orange, markets and mothers...


Orange is not a colour I often decorate with, but when I was given these beautiful orange roses as an early Mother's Day present, I thought I would get out a couple of our orange artworks to display with them. I was amazed about how much life the touch of orange brought into the room and how my eye was drawn to the display when I entered. I might have to add a spot of orange more often!

These artworks are just a couple of many that I am taking to the Boutique Markets tomorrow. The forecast is for a beautiful sunny day so bring your Mum along for a coffee and a browse, or pop by to purchase that last minute gift!




A very happy Mothers Day to all Mums - may your breakfast in bed not be too crumbly, may you not have to worry about dinners or dishes, and, most especially, may the hugs and kisses be many.


2 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Happy Mother's Day! Orange is such a great accent colour with all of the blues and grays around. When displayed tastefully it is such an uplifting colour..I think.

Brooke said...

I love orange. It started out when I used to pretend it was my favourite colour when playing with my nephew. Now it really is. Hoping to work it into my son's BIG BOY room.