Wednesday, June 15, 2011

coloured vases...


Just lately I've found a couple of pretty coloured vases at my local op shops, which together with a little green vase from IKEA and another couple I already had, are the start of my new collection. I have this vision of a pretty centrepiece made up of lots of different colours and shapes of vases all the way down my dining table, with the emphasis on the containers rather than the flowers or stems that are in them. While I wait for my collection to grow (and part of the fun is in the finding!) they are brightening up my hall table beautifully.


5 comments:

Colourrich said...

Lovely Joy, I'm going to start collecting pretty glass jars too :)

Osk and Oly's Mum said...

They look gorgeous- might have to steal that idea aswell. Thanks for all your inspirational ideas...my house is full of them now! Hope all is good with you and yours xxxx

Job Search said...

Those vase were really pretty, and it would look better on my dining area and in my room. Better start what you've started...LOL

T's Daily Treasures said...

Colorful, cheerful, joyful! Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

Naturally Carol said...

I love the bright clear colours you've choses for your collection, they really capture the light.