Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday flowers and a vase with holes...


There was no chance of Monday-itis today with these beautiful flowers brightening up my dining room. I used one of my ceramic candle holders for a vase (with a drinking glass inside) and threaded some ribbon through the holes for a bit more colour. It was quite therapeutic. I reckon you could get quite creative with this...cross stitches, different coloured or textured ribbon, even threading an initial or message. Let me know if you try it!




3 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

STUNNING, the colour, the flower, the vase, just wonderful!! Love Posie

Kimberlee @ Brown Button said...

gorgeous! they aren't hyacinths are they? I bought some at the markets on Friday because they were just beautiful. But their perfume was just too strong - it took over the whole house and I had to get rid of them, booo! x

A-M said...

... and the ribbon. I'm sorry Clare but you are the bomb! A-M xx