Wednesday, June 22, 2011

through the door - welcome home...


I love coming home from kindy pick-up on a cold, wintery afternoon, and opening the front door of our house. As it is a rental home, I often get frustrated about the things I would love to change but cannot. But I would leave the hallway just as it is. With lovely high ceilings, pretty chandelier, wooden floors and beautiful stained-glass doors, it is just about perfect. With the addition of some flowers on the hall table, and some of my favourite scarves and bags hanging on the hooks, it always makes me glad to be home.




3 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

It is a beautiful home, but it is the heart of the home that is more beautiful..and the people who live there bring that with them!

cheryl said...

absolutely lovely.
cheryl xox.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty..very cute blog

Erika