Friday, July 8, 2011

makeover for a $5 chair...



I couldn't walk past this little chair '(before photo' shown below) at a chairty shop, despite it's slightly wonky leg and lack of comfy cushion. I knew it would be the perfect compliment to my daughter's dressing table, which was also a second hand bargain. My husband did all the dirty work - sanding, painting and fixing the leg - while I got busy sewing a cushion from some of my favourite Japanese fabric. I'm pretty chuffed with the result.









4 comments:

le@thirdontheright said...

well done totally fab :) best le

gilang.soesilo said...

this so elegant dear..^^
cute chair,, kisses

Dewu Arts said...

I love this kind of things, especialyy that I furnishing my new lat now !

Naturally Carol said...

It looks perfect with the dressing table..a great set!